Join the JetBlue team as a Flight Instructor Simulator Instructor in Orlando! This exciting job opportunity offers the chance to work as a subject matter expert in the field of aviation. Strong technical skills and a passion for teaching are necessary for this role. Learn more about the responsibilities, qualifications, and application process in our latest blog post.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide flight instruction and evaluations in a full-motion flight simulator and flight training devices
- Provide ground school instruction in aircraft-specific and general Pilot operational subjects
- Assist with courseware development and other collateral duties associated with Pilot flight training
- Identify and recall JetBlue’s Safety Management System (SMS), Safety Policy, and behavioral standards
- Identify safety concerns, issues, incidents, or hazards that should be reported and report them whenever possible and by any means necessary including JetBlue’s confidential reporting systems (Aviation Safety Action Program (ASAP) and Safety Action Report(SAR)
Q: Where is this job located?
A: This job is located in Orlando.
Q: What experience is required for this job?
A: A minimum of 1500 hours of total flight time in aircraft (including turbine helicopter, but excluding simulator and Flight Engineer) is required, as well as 500 hours in fixed-wing airplanes. At least one year of experience as an instructor or check airman in a certificate holder’s approved program, or one year as Pilot in Command or Second in Command in a turbojet aircraft is also required.
Q: What are the educational qualifications needed to apply for this job?
A: A high school diploma or GED is required for this job.
Conclusion: This job offers the opportunity to work as a subject matter expert in the field of aviation and use your strong technical skills and passion for teaching to make a difference. The required qualifications and experience indicate that this is a highly skilled position that offers the chance to work with a team of professionals and make a positive impact. If you meet the qualifications and are interested in a challenging and rewarding career opportunity, we encourage you to apply for this job.