Website Delta Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in the United States, Check out this Flight Attendant Job vacancy in the United States. Outstanding Flight Attendants are safety- and customer-centric professional who loves to be on the go, help others, and enjoy variety in their work.
You should be excited at the prospect of solving problems and going above and beyond assuring our customers leave with a positive experience.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Flight Attendant
- Provide assistance lifting and stowing luggage into overhead bins and soliciting assistance when needed
- Demonstrate the use of safety and emergency equipment and ensure safety requirements are met
- Prepare, serve, and sell beverages (including alcohol) and meals (which may include beef, pork, seafood, peanuts, etc.)
- Administer and coordinate emergency procedures or provide emergency care (e.g., performing CPR and basic first aid) when needed
- Respond to and provide clear and accurate directions (verbally or non-verbally) to customers in the event of an emergency
- Answer questions and assist customers when needed, particularly those with special needs
- Willingness to adhere to our uniform and appearance guidelines, including tattoos and piercings restrictions
- Actively seek to ensure customers are safe and comfortable when an aircraft experience delays or hits turbulence
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Be at least 21 years of age by August 1,
- with a minimum of 28 months validity remaining before the first day of training. Additionally, non-US passport holders must be able to produce documents demonstrating their ability to exit and enter the United States without restriction.
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Ability to speak, read, write, and understand English fluently
- Ability to acquire and keep current a passport and travel documents to freely enter and exit places where Delta flies. Must have a valid passport
- Complete a pre-employment Department of Transportation (DOT) drug test, and comprehensive background check, including a government-required fingerprint-based criminal history record check
Job Details Company Name : Delta Airlines Location : United States Job Type : Full-Time