If you are looking for Jobs in Anaheim, you can apply for this Flight Attendant Job. The Emirates Group is a Dubai-based international aviation holding company headquartered in Garhoud, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, near Dubai International Airport. The Emirates Group comprises Dnata, an aviation services company providing ground handling services, and Emirates Airline, the largest airline in the Middle East.
Emirates Airlines flies to over 142 destinations across 6 continents, operating a fleet of over 233 wide-bodied aircraft.
Duties And Responsibilities What You Have to Do
- Provide information, guidance, and assistance for safety and comfort to passengers on board aircraft
- Assist passengers and cabin crew during emergencies
- Provide special help to passengers with special needs (children, disabled persons, elders, etc)
- Comply with all aviation rules and regulations for safety and protection
- Submit analytic reports concerning flight incidents
- Attend the “brief” and act on it
- Conduct safety check before flight
- Greet customers, check their tickets and accompany them to their seats
- Prepare and serve drinks and food to passengers
- Present emergency equipment and give instructions
- Monitor and secure the cabin regularly