Website Qantas Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in London, Check out this Flight Attendant / Cabin Crew Job vacancy in London. As a member of our cabin crew team, no two days are the same. The only guarantee is that you’ll explore what’s possible, be challenged, solve problems and make a difference.
With a strong and resilient attitude, you’ll be surprised at what you’re able to achieve – and how you can play a key role in the experience our customers have.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Flight Attendant / Cabin Crew
- Be trained and confident in aircraft safety procedures and first aid, and pass all training and assessment requirements
- Easily build rapport and trust in a team and positively contribute to the team’s performance
- Be adaptable to any situation that may present itself in a sensible, warm, and safe way
- Appreciate cultural diversity and sensitivity towards customers who may need extra help such as children traveling alone, nervous flyers, or people who may not have English as their first language
- Take a caring approach when offering our customers food, beverages, and any other assistance they may need on-board
Who Can Apply For This Position
- The ability to demonstrate sound written and verbal communication skills to effectively follow or implement safety instructions
- Previous experience in the Airline Industry or with stable customer service experience
- Current First Aid Certificate completed within the last 12 months (or be willing to obtain at short notice and own cost) Must include CPR accreditation
- An excellent level of health and fitness, including the ability to swim 50 meters fully clothed and tread water for 3 minutes unassisted. (Water assessment will need to be completed prior to the start of training.)
Job Details Company Name : Qantas Airways Location : London, UK Job Type : Full-Time