If You are Looking for Jobs in Dubai, Check out this Flight Attendant/Cabin Crew Job vacancy in Dubai. If you share our unlimited curiosity, the embrace of other cultures, and passion for hospitality, we would like you to register your interest.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Flight Attendant/Cabin Crew
- A personality that shines, the ability to adapt to any situation and make people feel at ease. These are a few of the qualities we’re looking for in our cabin crew.
- As the face of Emirates, you’ll be the person customers turn to for help and direction when they fly with us, so you need to be friendly, observant, and able to provide the right support.
- Being a member of the cabin crew is so much more than a service role – safety is our highest priority.
- You’ll need to lead confidently and take control when it comes to managing aircraft services, security, and safety procedures.
- This comes from the world-class learning experience our crew receives at our state-of-the-art facility in Dubai.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- At least 1 year of hospitality or customer service experience
- You have a positive attitude and the natural ability to provide excellent service in a team environment, dealing with people from many cultures
- Your minimum qualification is high school graduate (Grade 12)
- You need to be fluent in written and spoken English (the ability to speak another language is an advantage)
- You’re at least 160cm tall and can reach 212 cm while standing on tiptoes, to enable you to reach emergency equipment on all aircraft types
- No visible tattoos while you’re in Emirates cabin crew uniform (without covering them with bandages or cosmetics)
Job Details Company Name : Emirates Location : Dubai - United Arab Emirates Job Type : Full-Time