If you are looking for Jobs in Green Bay, you can apply for this Flight Attendant Job. Allegiant Air (usually shortened to Allegiant and stylized as allegiant) is an American discount airline that operates scheduled and charter flights.
As a major air carrier, it is the ninth-largest commercial airline in the US. It is wholly owned by Allegiant Travel Company, a publicly-traded company with 4,000 employees and over a US$2.6 billion market capitalization.
Duties And Responsibilities What You Have to Do
- Present emergency equipment and give instructions to passengers on how to use this equipment
- Help passengers find their seats
- Prepare and serve drinks and food to passengers
- Assist passengers and cabin crew during emergencies
- Provide help to passengers with special needs (children, disabled persons, elders, etc)
- Take orders from passengers
- Adhere to all aviation rules and regulations
- Always conduct safety checks before the flight
- Greet and communicate with customers
- Prepare and submit reports on flight incidents