Website Allegiant Air
If You are Looking for Jobs in LAS VEGAS, Check out the first Officer Job vacancy in LAS VEGAS. The First Officer is the second in command and performs the duties as described below, and as directed by the Captain. We are searching for pilots who are committed to our profession and seeking a long-term career at Allegiant. We look to develop our pilots as leaders who share our passion for aviation, are innovative within the industry, and strive to be Captains in every aspect of the world.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- minimum of 1,000 hours of fixed-wing turboprop or turbofan time?
- Minimum of 250 hours PIC in an aircraft categorized as an airplane.Minimum of 50 hours of fixed-wing multi-engine time.
- The ability to read, write, and speak English in order to receive and understand instructions, and directives, and ensure safety, as well as the ability to interact with customers, is a requirement of the job.
- At least 23 years of age and has not reached age 65.
- All pilots must verify their flight times by logbooks.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Current passport book
- All required forms of identification presented must match one another.+
Job Details Company Name : Allegiant Air Location : LAS VEGAS, NV Job Type : Full-Time