Website American Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs at DFW Headquarters, Check out this Export Compliance Manager Job vacancy in DFW Headquarters. Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during our time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of yourself.
As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Export Compliance Manager
- Develop and support comprehensive risk-based export controls and audit procedures to ensure compliance with US regulations including the Export Administration (EAR) Regulations, the International Traffic in Arms (ITAR) Regulations, and the Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC) regulations and sanctions programs.
- Participate in the selection of and liaise with customs brokers regarding import licenses, permits, and certifications.
- Investigate and help resolve export compliance violations.
- Advise and guide business units that export goods or control technology.
- Support business processes for submitting and obtaining US export licenses, permits, and certifications.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Expert understanding of and experience with US export controls, sanctions, and practices (e.g., ITAR, EAR, CBP, OFAC, FCPA)
- Knowledge of export/import logistics
- Five+ years of experience with U.S.-based customs and trade compliance laws and regulations; experience at a multinational company preferred
- Hands-on experience developing or maintaining an export trade compliance program within a multinational company
Job Details Company Name : American Airlines Location : DFW Headquarters Building Job Type : Full-Time