Website Etihad Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in Abu Dhabi, Check out this Team Leader Job vacancy in Abu Dhabi. The role holder is to supervise and oversee a dedicated team ensuring that work activities are laid down, and procedures and service standards are met, maintained, and carried out. You have to assist the Team Supervisor and to continuously improve and develop the overall standards of the operations.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Team Leader
- Support Team Supervisor & departmental leadership in leading, mentoring, and directing small teams in the performance of daily tasks and processes. Communicate clearly expectations related to safety, food safety, productivity, method, quality, safety, hygiene, and all other relevant criteria to hold people accountable for their performance and compliance.
- Provide cover and support to Store Keepers, Catering Assistants in the daily operation in all areas of the department as required, to ensure that operation is working effectively, and efficiently to all expected departmental with all relevant stakeholders internal or external all other relevant KPIs.
- Responsible to plan a workload throughout the shift to allow for any identified unscheduled work and assisting the team supervisor in training staff to ensure staff are disciplined and report any unacceptable behavior to higher management.
4 Responsible for the performance of a dedicated team ensuring all standards and specifications are met in line with departmental KPIs.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- A minimum of secondary level education.
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience within an inflight catering company as senior catering or team leader position within a similar industry.
Job Details Company Name : Etihad Airways Location : Abu Dhabi, AE Job Type : Full-Time