Website Etihad Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in Abu Dhabi, Check out this Cabin Crew Job vacancy in Abu Dhabi. Our Cabin Crew are truly global citizens who share a collective passion for caring for our guests, inspired by the traditional Arabian hospitality found in our home, Abu Dhabi.
Our Cabin Crew aspire to surpass our guest’s expectations and inspire our customers through innovative hospitality whilst ensuring the onboard safety of each of our guests. We are currently looking for exceptional people to join our team of award winning Cabin Crew. If you have a desire to provide world class in-flight service whilst travelling the world, we encourage you to apply for this truly amazing position.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Cabin Crew
- Minimum High School certification or any higher education.
- Fluent English verbal and written comprehension; another language is an additional benefit.
- Must be at least 21 years old on the date of joining.
- No tattoos or body piercing (except for one earring in the lower lobe of each ear for females only) that would be visible whilst wearing the Etihad uniform (bandages and cosmetic coverings are not permitted).
- No criminal record.
- Excellent personal presentation, style, and image.
- Confident in water and able to swim with the aid of a flotation device.
- Minimum height of 165 cm.
- Willing to serve alcohol, including during the holy month of Ramadan.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Communication Skills – Excellent
- Customer Orientation – Excellent
- English Language skills – Excellent
Job Details Company Name : Etihad Airways Location : Abu Dhabi, AE Job Type : Full-Time