Website Etihad Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in Abu Dhabi, Check out this Administrator Job vacancy in Abu Dhabi. Ensure overall responsibility for various accounting and statistical duties related to the Department. Ensure efficiency in operations by monitoring services rendered to identify the financial status of the department.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Administrator
- Responsible for all administrative tasks, communicating to the department for daily inquiries, reports, letters, Issues, memorandum, and minutes of the meeting, and ensuring tasks are completed accurately and delivered with high quality in a timely manner.
- Handled meetings/appointments of the manager.
- Coordinate with departments all related to staff leave, tickets, IT requests, All other staff requests, Raising PR-PO-Reservation, and tidying up.
- Responsible for exporting monthly reports from Rostima, reconciling daily attendance and publishing roster for the next cycle, and tracking department staff files
- Responsible, for assisting and providing initial requirements for new joiners e.g. uniforms, employee handbook, Rosita access, location access, etc.
- Generate monthly consolidated reports and reconcile against actual figures to ensure all timelines are achieved in submitting / daily / weekly and monthly reports of the departments.
- Filing organizing and record keeping in a very organized manner.
- Liaise closely with all Airline related tasks, stakeholders, (Flight Editing, NOC, Customer Service, etc.), Increases, and Meal service changes.
- Assist in all internal departments’ requirements to plan accordingly related to operational tasks.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Qualification & Education: Fluent in English and second language oral and written.
- Excel & order process technologies
- Experience: 3 years previous experience in a similar role.
- Good Communication and Organization Skills.
- Good IT Skills including mastery of Word+
Job Details Company Name : Etihad Airways Location : Abu Dhabi, AE Job Type : Full-Time