Website Etihad Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in New York, Check out this Marketing & Sponsorships Officer Job vacancy in New York. Grow, develop and implement marketing and sponsorship strategies to generate new business and increase revenue and branding opportunities from new and existing clients. This position will facilitate the day-to-day management of activities in North America and act as the main point of contact between external and internal stakeholders.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Marketing & Sponsorships Officer
- Utilize entitlements to organize a minimum of 2 local events for trade per year, per asset.
- Travel to assets to ensure coordination of events and hospitality exceeds expectations of those in attendance at events.
- Day-to-day lead and local liaison around Etihad sponsorship assets including e-ticket distribution, event guest lists, catering, entertainment requirements, guest communications, prize letters, branded content, and signage to ensure program deliverables are completed on time.
- Review sponsorship proposals and provide feedback as required
- Maintain inventory control, dispatched, stored, and reorder when necessary.
- Develop a strategic plan for local assets and events.
- Support the planning, management, and execution of local events, webinars, trade shows, conferences, familiarization trips, sales missions, receptions, and roadshows with participating sponsors, partners, and the wider Etihad team in the US and CA.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Drive database growth activity using social media, blog posts, webinars, etc.
- Win FOC partnership opportunities.
- Manage dedicated Etihad local events.
- Activation of all opportunities to ensure Etihad maximizes the value of each association.
- Lead and manage relationships of HQ agreed campaigns.
- Lead and develop partnership opportunities with the trade team and commercial enterprises.
- Assist with developing local marketing strategy and define goals related to customer acquisition, lead generation, and revenue.
- Assists with the creation of strategic marketing plans and presentations, including defining partner value propositions and competitive analysis.
Job Details Company Name : Etihad Airways Location : New York, US Job Type : Full-Time