Website Envoy Air
If You are Looking for Jobs in Los Angeles, Check out this Equipment Room Agent Job vacancy in Los Angeles. Would you like to work for a stable, secure, and fast-growing airline where you will be stimulated, challenged, and have the opportunity to develop your career? If so, read on! Come and work with the best of the best at Envoy Air where you will join a team committed to providing outstanding service.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Equipment Room Agent
- May be assigned to the equipment room
- Will be responsible for ramp inventory items
- Responsible for requisitioning, receiving, storing, disbursing, shipping, and delivering ramp equipment. Equipment may include wands, radios, scanners, headsets, and other items
- Maintains a daily log, such as a paper log or electronic spreadsheet, and also prepares daily reports to be shared with management
- Must possess excellent organizational skills and work with minimal supervision.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Minimum age: 18
- A valid state driver’s license may be required by local airport authorities; some license restrictions may prohibit a candidate from being considered
- Ability to lift items of various weights including 50 lbs.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Proficiency in Microsoft products including Excel and Word
- Available to work rotating schedules including nights, weekends, and holidays
Job Details Company Name : Envoy Air Location : US-CA-Los Angeles Job Type : Full-Time