Website Envoy Air
If You are Looking for Jobs in Los Angeles, Check out this Shift Manager Job vacancy in Los Angeles. Would you like to work for a stable, secure, and fast-growing airline where you will be stimulated, challenged, and have the opportunity to develop your career? If so, read on! Come and work with the best of the best at Envoy Air where you will join a team committed to providing outstanding service.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Shift Manager
- This is accomplished by communicating with managers, peers, and team members, both within their immediate department as well as with other departments, and by administering company policies and procedures.
- Provides their team with the necessary tools, resources, and training to meet or exceed all operational performance goals
- Through the use of cross-functional teams, the Shift Manager may generate and implement quality improvement ideas
- Responsible for meeting profitability and cost control goals; develops and monitors budget and spending, actively seeks cost reduction ideas, and monitors lost time
- Reviews and analyzes reports, records, and directives, and confers with supervisors to obtain data required for planning department activities, such as new commitments, the status of work in progress, and problems encountered.
- Assigns, or delegates responsibility for specified work or functional activities and disseminates policy to supervisors
- Gives directions, resolves problems, and sets deadlines to ensure timely completion of work
- Will resolve operational problems during a tour of duty which includes working in the operation during peak or irregular periods
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision, report to work regularly and on time, and be self-motivated.
- In this role, strong organizational and decision-making skills are necessary.
- A valid state driver’s license may be required by local airport authorities.
- Previous experience in a team lead, supervisory or managerial capacity.
- Previous work experience in an airport operations environment.
- The ability to think strategically and adapt to the changing needs of the business is critical.
- Must have proven leadership and analytical skills.
- Minimum Age 18
- College degree or equivalent amount of work experience.
Job Details Company Name : Envoy Air Location : US-CA-Los Angeles Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit us-envoyair.icims.com.