Website Envoy Air
If You are Looking for Jobs in Los Angeles, Check out this Envoy Air Job vacancy in Los Angeles. Would you like to work for a stable, secure, and fast-growing airline where you will be stimulated, challenged, and have the opportunity to develop your career? If so, read on! Come and work with the best of the best at Envoy Air where you will join a team committed to providing outstanding service.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Envoy Air
- May be assigned to the equipment room
- Will be responsible for ramp inventory items
- Maintains a daily log, such as a paper log or electronic spreadsheet, and also prepares daily reports to be shared with management
- Responsible for requisitioning, receiving, storing, disbursing, shipping, and delivering ramp equipment. Equipment may include wands, radios, scanners, headsets, and other items
- Must possess excellent organizational skills and work with minimal supervision.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- A valid state driver’s license may be required by local airport authorities; some license restrictions may prohibit a candidate from being considered
- Ability to lift items of various weights including 50 lbs.
- Proficiency in Microsoft products including Excel and Word
- Available to work rotating schedules including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
Job Details Company Name : Envoy Air Location : US-CA-Los Angeles Job Type : Full-Time