If You are Looking for Jobs in Dubai, Check out this Employee Assistance Programme Specialist Job vacancy in Dubai. To provide professional, practical and emotional support to Emirates Group/ Dnata staff and their dependents. Manage a broad range of cases on behalf of the client working with key stakeholders both internal and external to the organisation.
Continually review, design and deliver Employee Assistance Educational Programmes for internal departments, keeping the information current and accessible to a multicultural audience across a range of grades within the Emirates Group, while staying aligned with corporate objectives.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Employee Assistance Programme Specialist
- Case management includes but is not limited to, emergency/crisis situations, triage mental health, death in service cases, medical emergencies, terminations, and legal and police cases.
- Work with a wide range of internal stakeholders including HRBP, line departments, and legal and medical services.
- Provide advice and regular updates to stakeholders and the client in an accurate and timely manner, and ensure accurate and timely recording of case notes (process and case meeting).
- Establish and maintain a network of contacts beneficial to case management both internal (line departments) and external (embassies/consulates, local authorities).
- Facilitate & liaise with necessary departments and with external authorities and assist wherever possible to resolve a variety of different issues (hospitalization, bill payment, assist with travel & visa for additional family support, arrests, custody & court cases, as well as mortuaries and repatriations).
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Knowledge/Skills: Licenced by the Community Development Authority (CDA).
- desirable Certified Employee Assistance Professional (CEAP)
- desirable Minimum experience in a similar role
- assisting people with personal problems while maintaining confidentiality in a tactful and professional manner. Ability to work independently with different cultures and with people at all levels.
- Experience of working within a large multicultural organisation – desirable.
- Evidence of continued professional development in the area of EAP/counselling/social work is essential. Knowledge of local laws, culture and customs.
Job Details Company Name : Emirates Location : Dubai, United Arab Emirates Job Type : Full-Time