Working under the direction of senior Airport Services colleagues, to represent Emirates and enhance passenger service to both arriving and departing passengers. Ensure all operational criteria are completed within specified time frames as per the criteria set forth by the Company’s commercial, safety, and security policies, standards, and procedures.
If You are Looking for Jobs in Toronto, this Sr. Airport Service Agent Job vacancy might be a perfect fit for you.
Brief Description For Sr. Airport Service Agent
- Provide assistance to passengers on arrival and departure, ensuring high quality and professional passenger service is maintained at all times. These include ascertaining the requirements of various categories of passengers such as unaccompanied minors, passengers with reduced mobility, etc. ensuring appropriate special services and facilities are provided to meet the special service requirements of the passengers.
- Co-ordinate the airport operation of chauffeur-driven limousines for eligible passengers after arrival, and open the Emirates arrival information desk.
- Monitor check-in including ‘queue-combing’ to keep passengers informed of checking delays, identifying and giving priority to Premium passengers, and ensuring service standards are maintained.
- Monitor baggage delivery performance against agreed standards, keeping passengers informed about any delays or irregularities with their baggage to maintain an efficient baggage delivery service to passengers and monitor file creation and quality of baggage services as per Emirates Standard Operating Procedure.
- Support and cover the Emirates Ticket Desk, where applicable, and undertake ticketing/reservation duties to ensure seamless service to passengers.
- Undertake various administrative functions as directed from time to time by the Airport Services Manager/Airport Services Officer/Airport Services Supervisor.
- Plan & assist with the execution of ad hoc projects/assignments liaising with relevant internal/external stakeholders and providing updates to management on the progress and any concerns that need escalation.
- Respond to queries, complaints, and claims in an efficient and timely manner in order to restore passenger confidence. Assist with inquiries from CASA and other authorities.
- Assist in the preparation and completion of pre and post-flight documentation and statistical information to ensure all data is accurately accounted for.
- Provide cover in the absence of the senior team members during leave/sickness/training as directed by the Airport Services Officer or another senior colleague.
- Assist in dealing with problems such as delays, disruptions, excess baggage, or denied boarding including implementation of ‘Options’ within the guidelines provided by the Senior Staff on Duty in order to retain Passenger confidence and loyalty. Also, ensure eligible passengers are provided with accommodation and transport as per applicable procedures.
- Where required, assist with check-in, boarding at the gates as per laid down procedures, provide announcements, and carry out hand baggage removal, handling of late-to gate passengers, flight coupon reconciliation, and headcount confirmation to ensure the safe and on-time departure of flights.
- In the event of resource shortfalls, provide frontline assistance and support to the operational team. Assist with flight delays, disruptions, excess baggage, or denied boarding, including implementation of the ‘Options’ Scheme, within the guidelines provided by management in order to retain customer confidence and loyalty. Make/amend reservations as and when necessary.
Anyone who fulfills the Below Requirements can Apply for this Position
- Minimum High School Level or equivalent
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Local Language
- Customer Service Delivery
- Must have completed relevant and recognized professional training courses in Passenger Services and Ground Operation
- Knowledge of Basic Fares and Ticketing would be advantageous
- Given the specific requirements at outstations, a minimum of 2 years’ Airline Industry experience is required.