If You are Looking for Jobs in Orlando, this Sr. Group Sales Agent Job vacancy might be a perfect fit for you
To develop and increase group revenue across all channels and segments in order to maximize revenue and increase load factors. This includes the planning, organization, and control of all the group sales-related activities.
Brief Description For Sr. Group Sales Agent
- Handle all nationwide business inquiries appropriate for market areas, and respond with quotations and reservations in a timely manner to ensure maximization of sales.
- Work closely with the sales team in order to actively solicit group business in order to increase this revenue stream both from ad-hoc group requests and group series.
- Must be able to change productively and handle other tasks as assigned.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by solving any problems faced and handling all complaints promptly.
- Maintain an accurate filing system for all groups and ensure that each block is tracked and monitored regularly.
- Remain informed of all airline rules and regulations and current affairs. Communicate information to clients accurately and appropriately
- Coordinate with internal departments, i.e. Airports, Reservations Services, EGTIF, Accounting, and Yield Management when needed and build very strong relationships with the local sales teams and Yield Management department in Dubai.
Anyone who fulfills the Below Requirements can Apply for this Position
- Minimum of 2 years of airline sales experience
- Superior communications and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Systems, GDS systems
- Minimum High School or equivalent.
- Ability to work under stress, while at the same time exhibit a high degree of productivity
- Superior independent work capabilities