If You are Looking for Jobs in Dubai, Check out this Marketing Manager Job vacancy in Dubai. Manage, plan and support the business to meet its business objectives and goals through the delivery of innovative, creative, efficient, and cost-effective integrated communications strategies and solutions that are aligned to regional business and customer needs.
Develop, manage and implement a fully integrated communication plan for a portfolio of Emirates Group companies including dnata a world-leading air and travel services provider, in partnership with the CC team of Shared Services, Specialists, and Agencies.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Marketing Manager
- Be the single point of contact between the business and the CC team to ensure that all briefs and projects are aligned across the business and across CC disciplines so as to maximize return on investment, and develop trusted advisor status through excellent customer (internal) relationship management competencies.
- Build strong collaborative relationships with client departments, also with the CC management team, to respond to client tactical needs as well as meet strategic objectives.
- Understand the commercial business needs and wants to enable client departments better influence how the budget is spent in line with their business needs.
- Specify and commission market and customer research, in collaboration with Shared Services, so that deliverables to the business are aligned with their needs and corporate marcomms solutions can be tailored as appropriate.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Marketing & Media Communication.Other: 8+ Years
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent): – In Marketing or Communications.
- Experiences in an international advertising agency as an account manager or as a Marketing Communications Manager with an international organization.
Job Details Company Name : Emirates Location : Dubai, United Arab Emirates Job Type : Full-Time