If You are Looking for Jobs in Dubai, Check out this Manager Skywards Analytics vacancy in Dubai. Manage the implementation of a data strategy framework to enable the Skywards vision and lead the data analytics teams & oversees the activities of the personnel. The manager ensures that the business in its various departments understands its own health, finds growth levers, and identifies opportunities for optimization using program scorecards and dashboards.
Lead the business through all efforts that drive business performance and potential by using existing and new data sources and techniques. Champion the use of test-and-learn methodologies to support better decision making The Manager additionally leads the data analytics department in the development of a departmental culture, policies, and strategy.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Manager Skywards Analytics
- Responsible for creating and implementing a data strategy framework for Skywards to enable the Skywards digital inflection vision.
- Own Loyalty Analytics and all associated products including, but not limited to, dashboards, reports, & insights
- Additionally works with junior data analytics and data warehouse personnel in defining the data collection needs of the business for the purpose of future work and for guaranteeing that there is high data quality and reliability across the business.
- Own the strategy, design, and implementation of the loyalty data platform as part of the CRIS replacement project
- Ensure data accuracy, quality & governance are at the forefront of all loyalty data product implementations.
- Manage relevant budget and ensure Loyalty requirements are delivered on time
- Design & implement the strategy to entrench a data-driven decision-making culture within Skywards by helping the business quantify and measure costs.
- Facilitates joint brainstorming and team collaboration within the department to establish departmental goals and strategies.
Job Details Company Name : Emirates Location : Dubai, United Arab Emirates Job Type : Full-Time