If you are looking for Jobs in Kansas City, you can apply for this Flight Attendant Job. The Emirates Group is a Dubai-based international aviation holding company headquartered in Garhoud, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, near Dubai International Airport. The Emirates Group comprises Dnata, an aviation services company providing ground handling services, and Emirates Airline, the largest airline in the Middle East.
Emirates Airlines flies to over 142 destinations across 6 continents, operating a fleet of over 233 wide-bodied aircraft.
Duties And Responsibilities What You Have to Do
- Prepare and serve drinks and food to passengers
- Conduct safety check before flight
- Present emergency equipment and give instructions
- Provide information, guidance, and assistance for safety and comfort to passengers on board aircraft
- Assist passengers and cabin crew during emergency situations
- Provide special help to passengers with special needs (children, disabled persons, elders, etc)
- Attend the “brief” and act on it
- Greet customers, check their tickets and accompany them to their seats
- Comply with all aviation rules and regulations for safety and protection
- Monitor and secure the cabin regularly