If You are Looking for Jobs in Colombo, Check out this Airport Services Agent Job vacancy in Colombo. To provide a quality service to customers with respect to check-in, boarding, special services, baggage services, ticket desk, and Emirates Lounge as per the criteria set forth by the Company’s commercial, safety, and security policies, standards, and procedures. Ensure all operational criteria are completed within specified time frames as per applicable procedures.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Airport Services Agent
- Identify and meet the standard and special service requirements of the customers at check-in, transfer desk, special services, and boarding gates by adhering to the set service standards and procedures so that the customers are handled in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Adhere to the internal operating boarding procedures by ensuring that laid down boarding priorities, announcements, hand baggage removal, regular staff briefing, and stationary/equipment availability before the flight. Post the flight, ensure flight coupon reconciliation and head count confirmation in order to assist the smooth process of a safe and on-time departure of EK flights in order to achieve EK standards and customer satisfaction.
- Guide and advise team members to ensure that superior customer service levels are upheld and assist the process of ensuring the safe and on-time departure of EK flights.
- To liaise and monitor the Emirates Chauffeur-drive company on arrival and departure. Ensure eligible customers are provided with this service on arrival and any customers that require assistance are met on departure.
- Support and cover the Emirates Ticket Desk functions and undertake ticketing/reservation duties to ensure seamless service to customers. Offer a full range of Emirates products and services to all customers to maximize ticketing revenue. Issue tickets, EMD, EBT, and make and amend reservations as and when necessary. Re-issue and re-calculate fares for customers changing itinerary and make any additional collection as required. Carry out Credit Card verification. Complete daily ticket sales return and assist with banking duties as required.
- To monitor queues at check-in ensuring priority is given to Premium customer card holders. To assist and deal with any excess baggage and visa issues that may arise. Assist in dealing with any problems such as, keeping customers informed of any delays, disruptions, and denied boarding including the implementation of the ‘Options’ scheme.
- Cover the absence of a check-in supervisor and prepare flight briefs regarding customer information ensuring that all staff, GHA, and service providers are fully aware of this information. Ensure all operational areas are covered and that staff is aware of what is expected of them to ensure high levels of customer service in all operational areas.
- When required support duties in the Emirates lounge. Liaise with service providers and supervise contracted staff, overseeing catering, cleaning, and maintenance operations and ensuring service standards are met and maintained.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Minimum O level or equivalent.
- Must have completed relevant and recognized professional training courses in Customer Services and Handling, Ground Operations and Reservations, Fares & Ticketing.
- Customer Service Delivery.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and local language. Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Please note that you must have the right to live and work in Sri Lanka.
- Experience: Given the specific requirements at outstations, a minimum of 3 years of airline industry experience is required.
- Knowledge/Skills: Knowledge of a Departure Control System and Computerized Reservation System. Knowledge of check-in procedures.
Job Details Company Name : Emirates Location : Colombo, Sri Lanka Job Type : Full-Time