If You are Looking for Jobs in Jakarta, Check out this supervisor Airport Services Job vacancy in Jakarta. Ensure that the service offered is timely, efficient, professional and of the highest level, as per the criteria set forth by the Company’s commercial, safety, and security policies, standards, and procedures. Supervise and coordinate all internal and external agencies, such as Handling agents, Service Providers, other airlines, and various authorities. Ensure that all relevant areas of operations are fully covered.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Supervisor Airport Services
- Ensure that Handling Agent, Caterer, and other service providers are fully briefed regarding Emirates’ requirements for the day’s operation (including any special handling) and that this information is updated as necessary in order to ensure a smooth and cost-effective operation and that any inconvenience to our customers is minimized.
- Undertake various administrative functions and other duties as directed from time to time by the Airport Services Manager or Airport Services Officer.
- Ensure that all post-flight activity is completed correctly in order to protect Company revenue and to facilitate the handling of customers and dead load at an-route stations and destinations.
- Respond to queries, complaints, and claims in an efficient and timely manner in order to restore passenger confidence.
- Process all baggage claims and control expenditure on damaged baggage replacements and lost baggage claims as per applicable procedures and in a timely manner.
- Support and cover the Emirates Ticket Desk, where applicable, and undertake ticketing/reservation duties to ensure seamless service to customers.
Job Details Company Name : Emirates Location : Jakarta, Indonesia Job Type : Full-Time