If You are Looking for Jobs in Dubai, Check out this HR Technology Partner Job vacancy in Dubai. At Emirates, we believe in connecting the world, to and through, our global hub in Dubai; and in constantly innovating to ensure our customers Fly Better. Our HR & People Experience team makes this possible by leading our biggest asset – our people.
Do you want to play a part in that journey and manage the HR technology systems that ensure we deliver a world-class people experience? Join us in cosmopolitan Dubai as an HR Technology Partner and make your mark on the aviation world by taking our HR technology solutions to the next level.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an HR Technology Partner
- Develop the HR technology investments/utilization strategy in liaison with HR Senior Leadership and stakeholders. Budget the CAPEX/OPEX investments for HR IT systems and manage the budgets/actuals/vendor contracts in liaison with IT.
- Ensure all stakeholders are engaged and provided with regular updates on project status. Establish and conduct Work Programme and service reviews with key stakeholders and manage their respective accounts as a key account manager. Ensure every automation is tracked for its intended benefits.
- Work with stakeholders to identify opportunities for automation. Monitor new developments, assess relevance for the business, and advise business areas on the changes and best practices.
- Collate and analyze business requirements/system enhancement requests. Suggest, formulate and document solutions working along with IT, and ensure that proposed changes are in the overall best interests of the business and future strategy of the system.
- Prioritize, plan and follow through to implementation, of all HR IT projects and enhancement initiatives as per the governance model.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years experience in HR Information Systems
- Experience in managing projects and ensuring investment, project scope, and focus are steered toward project success
- In-depth and detailed knowledge of HR user/functional environment, Oracle ERP system, and/or other leading HR ERP packages/ Systems related to different business areas
Job Details Company Name : Emirates Location : Dubai, United Arab Emirates Job Type : Full-Time