If You are Looking for Jobs in Hong Kong, Check out this CARGO ASSISTANT Job vacancy in Hong Kong. We offer our employee’s competitive remuneration packages, attractive travel benefits, and career development supported by multi-million dollar training facilities in Dubai, and e-Learning programmes for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a CARGO ASSISTANT
- To prepare and verify accurate cargo documentation, maintain currency information and status of consignments.
- To ensure timely, effective communication and information flows and to produce routine reports for flight shift to incorporate required service standards.
- To update flight handling reports and to identify, monitor irregularities and discrepancies to achieve high service and quality standards.
- Provide necessary support in cargo commercial activities.
- To input statistical and operational data into the database to generate productivity reports.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Educated to high school or ‘O’ level equivalent.
- Training on basic safety, cargo and ground handling courses.
- Knowledge of Internet and MS Office applications.
- Experience Minimum 2 years’ experience with the CHA or Airline in a similar capacity.
- Knowledge of Cargo or related environment.
Job Details Company Name : Emirates Location : Hong Kong, China Job Type : Full-Time