Website Republic Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in Indianapolis, Check out this Dispatcher Job vacancy in Indianapolis. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Dispatcher
- Monitor the progress of each flight paying specific attention to changing weather and field conditions at departure, destination and alternate airports.
- Coordinates diversions with station operations to ensure the best possible passenger experience.
- Records all non-routine incidents and completes appropriate forms and reports.
- Initiates emergency procedures and notifications when necessary.
- Records departure and arrival times of flights and keeps computer systems up to date.
- Provides weather information for flight crews and continuously monitors for changes. Updates the flight crew of significant changes to weather, field conditions, or Air Traffic concerns and makes recommendations for changes to the original plan, as needed, in the interest of safety.
- Coordinates with ground operations on any crew or aircraft changes or disruptions.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Able to pass an FAA-required 10-year work history review and pass criminal background and fingerprint checks.
- Willing to submit to and pass FAA and Company mandated random drug and alcohol tests.
- Must be 23 years of age or older.
- Possess and maintain a valid US passport or foreign passport.
- Authorized by law to work in the United States and able to travel in and out of the United States.
Job Details Company Name : Republic Airways Location : Indianapolis, IN US Job Type : Full-Time