Website Etihad Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in Abu Dhabi, Check out this Digital Optimisation Officer Job vacancy in Abu Dhabi. To support the implementation of the Loyalty & Partnerships strategy, with a specific focus on owned digital channels customer experience, and content.
This role will be responsible for taking our customer experiences to a new level in existing digital touchpoints, whilst helping design and build omni-channel experiences.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Digital Optimisation Officer
- Support the development of the program strategy, with a dedicated focus on channel innovation and evolution based on member, partner, and program needs.
- Owning the program content and working with Marketing, Social, and Platform Management on content creation, design, and implementation into account of all owned, paid & earned digital channels
- Drive forward all Etihad Guest customer-facing digital assets to be best in class; continually optimizing and enhancing best practices and market-leading trends. Ensure maximum cohesion across Etihad Airways Group when it comes to touchpoints, data, content, and social and digital marketing to identify opportunities and efficiencies.
- Use insights gained from analytics, sales reports, web analytics, member research, key stakeholder input, and industry best practices to drive ongoing optimization that achieves program objectives.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited college/university and/or relevant professional experience
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in digital / e-commerce platform
Job Details Company Name : Etihad Airways Location : Abu Dhabi, AE Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.etihad.com.