If You are Looking for Jobs in Long Island City, Check out this Developer IT Corporate Products Job vacancy in Long Island City. Developer Applications SAP (ABAP) is responsible for maintaining and developing the systems that have been configured with SAP modules, using ABAP 4 (Advanced Business Application Programming).
As a member of the IT Corporate Products team, the ABAP developer is responsible for working with technology and business analysts to provide solutions consistent with the company’s strategic direction and computing platform standards; and for making functional additions to the SAP system as mandated by business processes.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Developer IT Corporate Products
- Responsible for technical program definition, design, coding, unit testing, performance testing, debugging, and technical documentation of SAP RICEF Objects.
- Integrate SAP with Third party systems.
- Work under the direct supervision of the Development Manager to initiate change requests for SAP ECC to support business rule changes and enhance system functionality as required to support tactical business related to SAP HCM, FI\CO, and MM.
- Perform Data Migration using LSMW and BDC methods.
- Develop custom modules within SAP using ABAP 4 and other related tools such as ABAP Workbench tools, Menu Painter, Screen Painter, and Module pool programming, including SAPScript, Smartforms, and Adobe forms for Form printing and cross-application components to implement business rules in the SAP system.
- Effectively modify and integrate SAP Development objects, and respond to and correct production problems.
- Develop WebDynpro ABAP applications for the Self-services portal.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Three (3) years of hands-on SAP ABAP Development Experience.
- Experience with at least one Full Cycle Implementation.
- Experience with development in HCM and FI, CO modules.
- Experience with the development of interfaces to and from SAP utilizing various interface methods and middleware systems.
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming, BAPI’s, ALE\EDI.
- Experience with data migration using LSMW and BDC methods.
- Experience with SAP scripts, Smartforms, and Adobe forms.
- Experience with Customer Exits, User Exits, BADI, and Enhancement Framework.
Job Details Company Name : JetBlue Location : Long Island City, NY, US Job Type : Full-Time