Website Delta Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Atlanta, Check out this Customer Experience Specialist Job vacancy in Atlanta. Ideal candidates have the desire to make our customer’s travel not only outstanding but memorable. The starting pay for this position is $15.76 per hour.
Additional step increase occurs 6 months ($15.93), 1 year ($16.10), 1.5 years ($16.74) and 2.5 years ($17.85). Annual step increases continue through 10.5 years to the current max of $33.58 per hour.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Customer Experience Specialist
- Specialists must understand and adhere to all Delta and U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) compliance requirements.
- There are future opportunities to advance to specialty teams that respond to customer concerns or resolve complex international ticketing issues.
- As Delta continues to offer new ways for our customers to connect with us, Specialists may assist customers via Twitter, Facebook, or other emerging social media platforms.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- High School graduate, GED or High School Equivalency.
- Embraces a diverse set of people, thinking, and styles.
- Consistently makes safety and security, of self and others, the priority.
- Be at least 18 years of age.