Website Delta Air Lines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Atlanta, Check out this Administrative Assistant Job vacancy in Atlanta. The Administrative Assistant will be based in the ATL airport and assist with all aspects of daily operations in the ATL Chief Pilot Office, which is open 7 days a week/365 days a year.
- Must be team-oriented and able to coordinate activities across multiple areas
- Must be a self-starter and have the ability to work both independently, within a team environment, and with matrix management.
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong intrapersonal skills to work with visitors, customers, leadership, and business partners
- Apply attention to detail, to ensure that information is accurate, and grammatically correct, and work is completed on time
- Strong decision-making ability
- Work independently to perform advanced, diversified, and confidential administrative duties
- Embraces diverse people, thinking, and styles
- Consistently makes safety and security, of self and others, the priority
- High School diploma, GED, or High School Equivalency
- Must be willing to work rotating or fixed shifts, including weekends and holidays. Please note: this position will be assigned to work weekends with weekday RDO patterns
- Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by the date of hire to be considered for a U.S.-based job, if not currently employed by Delta Air Lines, Inc.