If you are looking for Jobs in Wichita, you can apply for this Airport Job. Delta Air Lines, Inc. (NYSE: DAL), typically referred to as simply Delta, is a major American airline, with its headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia. The airline, along with its subsidiaries and regional affiliates, operates over 5,400 flights daily and serves an extensive domestic and international network that includes 304 destinations in 52 countries on six continents, as of October 2018.
Job Requirements What We Need?
- Embraces diverse people, thinking, and styles
- Consistently makes safety and security, of self and others, the priority
- High School diploma, GED, or High School Equivalency
- 1+ years of experience in analysis, information science, data visualization, or other relevant quantitative fields
- Previous airline experience is preferred but not required.
- Must be comfortable working in a group and individual settings and routinely presenting to leaders.
- Successful candidates will experience with SAS, SQL, or other database interface tools and languages, Statistical analysis, and modeling including Linear Regression, Segmentation, and non-linear predictive (e.g. Logistic) regression Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Manage multiple projects with critical timelines and high visibility
- Be self-motivated and able to work independently
- Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by the date of hire to be considered for a U.S.-based job, if not currently employed by Delta Air Lines, Inc.