If you are looking for Jobs in Cleveland, you can apply for this Airport Job. Delta has eight hubs, with Atlanta being its largest in terms of total passengers and number of departures. It is the world’s second-largest airline in terms of scheduled passengers carried, revenue passenger-kilometers flown, and fleet size. In 2018, Delta ranked No. 75 in the Fortune 500 list of the largest American corporations by total revenue.
Job Requirements What We Need?
- High School diploma, GED, or High School Equivalency
- Embraces diverse people, thinking, and styles
- 3 years of work experience in analysis, information science, data visualization, or other relevant quantitative field preferred.
- Previous experience identifying, cleaning, and structuring new data sources preferred
- Consistently makes safety and security, of self and others, the priority
- Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by the date of hire to be considered for a U.S.-based job, if not currently employed by Delta Air Lines, Inc.
- Must be comfortable working in group and individual settings.
- Successful candidates will have experience with some or all of the following: SQL, SAS, R, Tableau, or other database interface tools and languages like Visual Basic, Perl, Python, UNIX, or other basic functional programming tools