Website American Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Atlanta, Check out this customer Service Manager Job vacancy in Atlanta. This job is a member of the Hubs & Gateways or Stations Team within the Customer Experience Division. Responsible for ensuring a high-performing operation by leading, engaging, coaching, and developing front-line team members. Also responsible for supporting their teams’ efforts in creating a safe, reliable operation while delivering an elevated customer experience.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Customer Service Manager
- Promotes an environment of mutual respect and trust between frontline team members
- Establishes and promotes effective relationships with an external and internal customer base that fosters compassion, authenticity, integrity, respect, and dignity
- Provides the direction and appropriate support structure using effective resources to enable the team to deliver high performance
- Assesses operational environment and conditions to ensure corporate and local scorecard metrics are fulfilled through collaboration across departments and levels
- Ability to work extra hours when there are operational needs
- Ability to work rotating shifts including weekends, holidays and days-off
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Ability to actively listen – giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate
- Critical thinking ability – using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems
- Ability to monitor and assess the performance of self, team members, and the operation to make improvements or take corrective action
- Strong decision-making skills
Job Details Company Name : American Airlines Location : Atlanta, GA, USA Job Type : Full-Time Job Posted on : 13-June-2022
To apply for this job please visit jobs.aa.com.