Website American Airlines
American Airlines is seeking for Full -Time Customer Service Coordinators at the Cleveland Hopkins International Airport. If You are Looking for Jobs in Cleveland, Check out this Customer Service Coordinator Job vacancy in Cleveland.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Customer Service Coordinator
- The Customer Service Coordinator interacts with customers in a courteous, efficient, friendly, and professional manner.
- Promotes and sells air travel to the traveling public or freight forwarders.
- Provides assistance with passenger check-in and cargo acceptance.
- Responds to and assists during security and emergency situations.
- Follows internal/external policies and procedures.
- May be required to drive and operate air stairs up to various types of aircraft in order to enplane and deplane passengers.
- Interprets government rules and requirements for domestic and international travel or cargo shipments.
- Meets and dispatches aircraft within established times.
- Protects company property and revenue. Provides for safe travel.
- Possesses the physical ability and dexterity to use motor skills to perform various job-related tasks.
- Is self-motivated and requires minimal supervision.
- Responsible for the overall performance within the work area and may be required to lead and direct the work of other employees.
- May be required to perform Passenger Operation Control functions including air-to-ground communication as well as Tower functions.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- High school diploma or GED
- Read, write, fluently speak and understand the English language
- Must be able to secure appropriate airport authority and/or US Customs security badges, if applicable
- Ability to work irregular and/or extended hours, including weekends and holidays
- Must report to work on a regular and timely basis
- Bilingual language skills are required in some locations
- Applicable valid driver’s license as required by local authorities
- Must fulfill FAA criminal background checks to qualify for unescorted access privileges to airport security identification display areas (SIDA), if applicable
Job Details Company Name : American Airlines Location : Cleveland, OH, USA Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit jobs.aa.com.