Website Southwest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Richmond, Check out this Customer Service Agent Job vacancy in Richmond. Provides legendary Customer service by handling ticketing, baggage check-in, baggage claims, reservations, information inquiries and resolving complaints and problems.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Customer Service Agent
- Handles any aspect of ticketing and check-in by operating a computerized point-of-sale system, boarding, baggage service, reservations and resolving related complaints and problems
- Responsibilities include greeting and handling Customers in a polite and friendly manner. Handles cash, checks, credit cards, travel vouchers and coupons as forms of payment for tickets. Computes charges, makes change and balances daily transactions. Is responsible for overage or shortage
- Resolves such problems quickly and within guidelines established by the Company
- Checks in baggage and Cargo. Answers telephone to provide information to callers, page customers, resolve problems or complaints and assist as needed. Handles transactions required to board the aircraft in a timely and efficient manner
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must be able to perform all job functions within a limited space
- Must be able to effectively communicate verbally by telephone, face to face and on public address systems
- Must possess good written and oral skills
- Must be able to communicate information and instructions verbally or via radio equipment
- Must be able to obtain a SIDA badge and meet all local airport requirements.
- May be required by Station Leadership to obtain a Customs Seal and meet all requirements to work international flights
- Must be able to lift and/or move items up to 70 pounds on a regular basis and repetitively lift and/or move weights of 40 to 50 pounds onto raised surface.
Job Details Company Name : Southwest Airlines Location : Richmond, VA, USA Job Type : Full-Time