Website Delta Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Tallahassee, Check out this Customer Service Agent Job vacancy in Tallahassee. As a Customer Service Agent, you will be central in demonstrating Delta’s commitment to our customers by making their travel experience as smooth and pleasant as possible. At Delta, our brand is critical to our continued success.
As a Customer Service Agent, you play a key part in keeping our brand strong by demonstrating strict adherence to uniform compliance, maintaining professionalism, and exhibiting a positive attitude inside and outside of work.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Customer Service Agent
- Greet customers and guide and assist them with the ticketing and baggage check-in process.
- Use a computer to sell, print, and reissue tickets.
- Manage the check-in process, ensuring that customers have the proper documentation for travel.
- Tag baggage and perform lifting tasks that involve transferring baggage from scales to conveyor belts. Several other lifting tasks will involve handling items as low as floor level and as high as waist level.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must be proficient in English.
- Embraces diverse people, thinking, and styles.
- Pass an extensive post-offer pre-employment background check, including fingerprinting and a criminal history record check required by federal law.
- Pass a post-offer pre-employment drug test.
- Consistently makes safety and security, of self and others, the priority.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Pass a physical ability test (PAT), if fail PAT test, retest permitted within 4-8 weeks post failure.
Job Details Company Name : Delta Airlines Location : Tallahassee, FL, USA Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit delta.avature.net.