Website Southwest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Norfolk, Check out this Customer Service Agent Job vacancy in Norfolk. Provides legendary Customer service by handling ticketing, baggage check-in, baggage claims, reservations, information inquiries, and resolving complaints and problems.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Customer Service Agent
- Responsible for providing legendary Customer service to people desiring to travel, use cargo or baggage service by attending to their needs
- Handles any aspect of ticketing and check-in by operating a computerized point-of-sale system, boarding, baggage service, reservations, and resolving related complaints and problems
- Checks in baggage and Cargo. Answers telephone to provide information to callers, page customers, resolve problems or complaints and assist as needed. Handles transactions required to board the aircraft in a timely and efficient manner
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Ability to work well with others as part of a team, meet the public, and work under stressful situations
- Must be able to satisfactorily complete the Customer Service Agent training program with an 80% or greater average and an evaluation period
- Must be aware of hazardous situations and be able to handle emergencies as needed
- Must work under tight time constraints to accomplish quick turns of aircraft
- Must be able to perform all job functions within a limited space
Job Details Company Name : Southwest Airlines Location : Norfolk, VA, USA Job Type : Full-Time Job Posted on : 22-June-2022
To apply for this job please visit careers.southwestair.com.