Website Alaska Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Newark, Check out this Customer Service Agent Job vacancy in Newark. The Customer Service Agent is responsible for assisting guests with travel needs at Alaska Airlines (AS). As a member of the passenger service team, this individual contributor role responds to guest inquiries and performs various tasks in ticketing, check-in, and boarding areas. This is a union-represented position.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Customer Service Agent
- Sell tickets and ensure cabin accommodations.
- Perform computer and paperwork tasks.
- Perform boarding and gate duties (e.g., checking flight tickets, assisting and directing passengers, making announcements, checking aircraft, and confirming cabin security).
- Process and secure passenger luggage.
- Evaluate and prepare flights by arranging seat assignments and loads, coordinating special meals, and upgrades.
- At the direction of management, may be assigned to perform duties of varying capacities to ensure complete guest satisfaction.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat, reach and grasp.
- Flexibility to work varied shifts (e.g., weekends, holidays).
- Ability to participate in paid training.
- Ability to anticipate the needs of others in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Ability to learn and operate a computerized reservation system.
- Ability to adapt to performing work according to set procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Job Details Company Name : Alaska Airlines Location : Newark, New Jersey, United States Job Type : Full-Time