Website Southwest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Lihue, Check out this Customer Service Agent Job vacancy in Lihue. Provides legendary Customer service by handling ticketing, baggage check-in, baggage claims, reservations, information inquiries, and resolving complaints and problems.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Customer Service Agent
- Provides friendly service to and maintains positive relationships with all internal and external Customers
- Works in a cooperative spirit to ensure the success of our Company
- Responsible for providing legendary Customer service to people desiring to travel, use cargo or baggage service by attending to their needs
- Responsibilities include greeting and handling Customers in a polite and friendly manner. Handles cash, checks, credit cards, travel vouchers, and coupons as forms of payment for tickets. Computes charges, makes changes,s, and balances daily transactions. Is responsible for overage or shortage
- Handles any aspect of ticketing and check-in by operating a computerized point-of-sale system, boarding, baggage service, reservations, and resolving related complaints and problems
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must be able to perform all job functions within a limited space
- Must be able to effectively communicate verbally by telephone, face to face and on public address systems
- Must possess good written and oral skills
- Must be able to communicate information and instructions verbally or via radio equipment
- No education requirement
- No experience requirement
- Must be able to obtain a SIDA badge and meet all local airport requirements.
Job Details Company Name : Southwest Airlines Location : Lihue, HI 96766, USA Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.southwestair.com.