Website Alaska Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Juneau, Check out this customer Service Agent Job vacancy in Juneau. Our airport teams work together to move guests and their belongings from curb to cabin, creating remarkable experiences along the way. Whether customer-facing or behind the scenes, we want to hear from you if you can be welcoming to people from all walks of life, think on your feet, and manage a flexible schedule.
In return, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package, professional development opportunities, and other benefits that are all designed to take your place.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Customer Service Agent
- Assist guests with travel needs (e.g., answering inquiries, ticketing, checking-in passengers, and boarding flights) in a fast-paced environment.
- Sell tickets and ensure cabin accommodations.
- Perform boarding and gate duties (e.g., checking flight tickets, assisting and directing passengers, making announcements, checking aircraft, and confirming cabin security).
- Process and secure passenger luggage.
- Perform computer, iPad, and paperwork tasks.
- Evaluate and prepare flights by arranging seat assignments and loads, coordinating special meals, and upgrades.
- At the direction of management, may be assigned to perform duties of varying capacities to ensure complete guest satisfaction.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Typing speed of at least 25 WPM.
- Ability to consistently lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat, reach and grasp.
- Ability to learn and operate a computerized reservation system.
- Flexibility to work varied shifts (e.g., weekends, holidays).
- Ability to participate in paid training.
- Ability to adapt to performing work according to to set procedures.
- Ability to anticipate the needs of others in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate in English.
Job Details Company Name : Alaska Airlines Location : Juneau, Alaska Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.alaskaair.com.