Website Alaska Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Juneau, Check out this Customer Service Agent Job vacancy in Juneau. The Customer Service Agent is responsible for assisting guests with travel needs at Alaska Airlines (AS).
As a member of the passenger service team, this individual contributor role responds to guest inquiries and performs various tasks in ticketing, check-in, and boarding areas. This is a union-represented position.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Customer Service Agent
- Assist guests with travel needs (e.g., answering inquiries, ticketing, checking-in passengers, and boarding flights) in a fast-paced environment.
- Sell tickets and ensure cabin accommodations.
- Perform boarding and gate duties (e.g., checking flight tickets, assisting and directing passengers, making announcements, checking aircraft, and confirming cabin security).
- Process and secure passenger luggage.
- Perform computer and paperwork tasks.
- Evaluate and prepare flights by arranging seat assignments and loads, coordinating special meals, and upgrades.
- At the direction of management, may be assigned to perform duties of varying capacities to ensure complete guest satisfaction.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Ability to consistently lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat, reach and grasp.
- Flexibility to work varied shifts (e.g., weekends, holidays).
- Ability to participate in paid training.
- Ability to anticipate the needs of others in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Ability to learn and operate a computerized reservation system.
- Ability to adapt to performing work according to set procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum age of 18.
Job Details Company Name : Alaska Airlines Location : Juneau, AK, USA Job Type : Full-Time Job Posted on : 19-June-2022
To apply for this job please visit careers.alaskaair.com.