Website Air Canada
If You are Looking for Jobs in Los Angeles, Check out this Customer Service Agent Job vacancy in Los Angeles. Deal directly with the public, other airlines, agencies, and Company employees by providing Cargo customer services in a manner prescribed by the Company.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Customer Service Agent
- Receive and answer inquiries from the public, other airlines, agencies, and Company employees.
- Receive, deliver and process cargo, mail, and COMAT.
- Inform staff either verbally or in writing, as required, of changes in rules, methods, or procedures.
- Ensure that all necessary supplies and materials are on hand in sufficient quantity.
- Collect and compile statistical data.
- Physically handle Cargo/Mail/COMAT manually or by machine (e.g., forklift).
- Pick up or take delivery of and sign the receipt for aircraft spare parts from other carriers to be used on Company aircraft.
- Drive Company vehicles.
- Accept and process Hazardous/Restricted material shipments in accordance with Company and Governmental rules and regulations.
- In the absence of the Manager and Lead Customer Service Agent, make, carry out, and document decisions necessary to ensure the efficient operation of the work unit and protect Company interests.
- Investigate damaged or incomplete shipments and complete bad order reports as required.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must have an ability to use tact, good judgment and initiative.
- Must be capable of expressing self in a clear and pleasant manner.
- Ability to work under pressure with a minimum of supervision.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to operate Company vehicles and machinery.
- Must be able to stand or sit for extended periods of time.
- Must, after training, be able to use the Company’s automated cargo tracking and accounting system.
- Must wear the Company uniform as prescribed and conform to Company grooming standards.
- Must be able to lift seventy (70) lbs unaided.
- Must maintain an acceptable attendance record.
- Must have a valid passport to travel for training in Canada
Job Details Company Name : Air Canada Location : Los Angeles, CA, USA Job Type : Full-Time