Website Qatar Airways
Learn about the exciting opportunity to join the Qatar Airways team as a Customer Experience – Food and Beverage Manager for HIA Lounges. Take your career to new heights and be a part of delivering top-notch service to our passengers. Apply now to join the Qatar Airways family and contribute to our reputation as one of the world’s leading airlines.
What are the Duties And Responsibilities
- Day-to-day management and oversight of all F&B operations.
- Analyse and report on budgetary spend and work seamlessly with stakeholders on service and product enhancements trials and implementation, in order to ensure the efficient execution of the overall strategy.
- Ensure that the Food and Beverage activities are aligned with the respective Corporate Customer Experience Strategy driven by Product Development.
- Together with Product Development Teams review the F&B offering with the view to further develop the HUB Lounge brand to ensure it is relevant, fresh, innovative and achieving desired objectives.
- To handle all customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily in order to maximise customer satisfaction and NPS scores.
- Implement and maintain all F&B operational policies and procedures, and ensure standards are met and maintained as per guidelines. Ensure safe food service practices are maintained for food handling, cleaning, and hygiene, as per HACCP and ISO 22000 standards.
- Ensure all lounge marketing and promotional activity or corporate events is executed correctly, on time and as specified with excellence.
Q: What experience is needed for this role?
A: It is mentioned that the candidate will be responsible for managing and overseeing all food and beverage (F&B) operations, analyzing and reporting on budget spending, and implementing and maintaining F&B operational policies and procedures.
Conclusion: As a Food and Beverage Manager, you will have the opportunity to play a key role in ensuring that customers receive 5-star service in the restaurants and dining areas of the lounge. You will work with a team of professionals to analyze and report on budget spending, implement and maintain F&B operational policies and procedures, and drive business analytics to maintain high levels of customer service. If you have a passion for the food and beverage industry and enjoy working in a customer-facing role, this may be a great opportunity for you.