Website Air Canada
Air Canada is looking for Customer Experience Specialists to join our team at the Calgary Airport. In this customer-facing position, you will play an important part in ensuring that all flights are ready for secure and on-time departures by assisting passengers at airport counters and gate locations. If You are Looking for Jobs in Calgary, Check out this Customer Experience Specialist Job vacancy in Calgary.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Customer Experience Specialist
- Conduct passenger check-in.
- Assist pre-boarding passengers and provide information on flight schedules and routes.
- Act as Ground Hosts and Hostesses.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Availability to attend and successfully pass a two (2) to four (4) weeks full-time paid training program
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Proven problem resolution skills and the ability to effectively multi-task
- Availability to work in shifts
- Previous customer service experience
- The ability to work within strict timelines in order to maintain on-time departures
- Eligible to work in Canada
- Priority will be given to candidates bilingual in English and French. However, strong consideration will also be given to candidates fluent in English and one or more of the preferred languages.
Job Details Company Name : Air Canada Location : Calgary, AB, Canada Job Type : Full-Time