Website Delta Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Atlanta, Check out this Customer Experience Specialist Job vacancy in Atlanta. Delta Air Lines is the most awarded airline for customer satisfaction. We are looking for Customer Experience Specialists to join our high-energy call center environment. As a member of our Reservations team, you will join a service and sales-focused team passionate about listening to, caring for, and connecting with customers.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Embraces a diverse set of people, thinking, and styles.
- Consistently makes safety and security, of self and others, the priority.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- New hires are flexible in working PM shifts with 2 consecutive days off which will likely be offered midweek.
- Digital literacy in navigating web-based and airline-specific software applications, email, instant messaging, and internet searches.
- Demonstrate clear, cheerful, and courteous verbal and written communication using appropriate grammar, tone, and pronunciation.
- Competitive salary, industry-leading proﬁt sharing, and 401(k) with generous direct contribution and company match
- Paid training includes instruction, observation, exams, and performance measures.
- Domestic and International Flight privileges for employees and eligible family members
- Comprehensive health & welfare beneﬁts including medical, dental, vision, short/long term disability, and life beneﬁts
- Career development programs are available for your long-term career goals
Job Details Company Name : Delta Airlines Location : Atlanta, GA, USA Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit delta.avature.net.