Website Alaska Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Seattle, Check out this Customer Care Representative Job vacancy in Seattle.
The Customer Care Representative is responsible for resolving tier I guest inquiries, complaints, and requests for assistance at Alaska Airlines and Horizon Air.
As a member of the Customer Care team, this individual contributor role delivers superior customer service to our guests by offering accurate information and creative resolutions.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Customer Care Representative
- Researches and resolves customer issues, keeping accurate records of interactions.
- Escalates complex calls requiring a higher level of problem resolution to Customer Care Representative II or Customer Care Specialists.
- Promotes strategic partnerships by educating customers about Alaska Airlines’ marketing promotions and program benefits.
- Maintains records of customer complaints and reports that information to the appropriate departments for correction.
- Identifies problems critical to website operation and reports them to the Supervisor.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Ability to organize and multitask to solve complex administrative challenges.
- Ability to navigate diverse challenges while resolving customer concerns.
- Ability and willingness to work from home, including:
- Must establish and maintain designated work area within Washington state.
- Must maintain a dedicated telephone line and high-speed, hard wired internet connection at own expense.
- In-office time is required for initial training as well as periodically thereafter.
Job Details Company Name : Alaska Airlines Location : Seattle, WA, USA Job Type : Full-Time Job Posted on : 01-June-2022
To apply for this job please visit careers.alaskaair.com.