Website American Airlines
American Airlines is seeking Full-Time Customer Assistance Representatives at the Minneapolis−Saint Paul Airport. If You are Looking for Jobs in Minneapolis, Check out this Customer Assistance Representative Job Vacancy in Minneapolis.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Customer Assistance Representative
- The Customer Assistance Representative interacts with customers in a courteous, efficient, friendly, and professional manner:
- Performing clearance and verification of documents at kiosks
- Possibly performing additional related duties as deemed operationally necessary by management in with the collective bargaining agreement
- Accepting, checking, and tagging customers’ baggage at kiosks
- Processing and completing credit card baggage transactions at kiosks
- Assisting customers with self-service kiosk check-in and kiosk baggage processing
- Accepting and activating customers’ self-tagged baggage
- Work shifts that include irregular and/or extended hours, weekends, and holidays
Who Can Apply For This Position
- High School diploma or GED or international equivalent
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Read, write, fluently speak and understand the English language.
- Bilingual language skills may be required in some locations
- Must be able to secure appropriate airport authority and/or US Customs security badges, if applicable
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Applicable valid driver’s license as required by local authorities
- Must fulfill FAA criminal background checks to qualify for unescorted access privileges to airport security identification display areas (SIDA), if applicable
Job Details Company Name : American Airlines Location : Minneapolis, MN, USA Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit jobs.aa.com.