Website American Airlines
Are you a customer service professional looking for a new opportunity in Salt Lake City? American Airlines is seeking a highly skilled Customer Assistance Representative to join their team. If you have excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, we encourage you to apply for this job. Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to grow with a top airline company. Apply now to join the American Airlines team as a Customer Assistance Representative in Salt Lake City.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performing clearance and verification of documents at kiosks
- Assisting with the physical movement of non-ambulatory customers as they board, deplane, or otherwise move throughout the gate and larger terminal area
- Assisting unaccompanied minors with boarding, deplaning, or other transportation
- Providing customers with gate information and directions
- Performing paging activities (e.g., to announce forgotten items, to ask customers to return to locked bags) (at some airports)
- Possibly performing additional related duties as deemed operationally necessary by management consistent with the collective bargaining agreement
- Reporting to position on time, as scheduled, and at your assigned station or location, including mandatory overtime requirements, varying shifts, weekends, and holidays Complete job-relevant trainings
- Adhere to government regulations (e.g., DOT, FAA, TSA)
Q: Where is this job located?
A: The location of this job is Salt Lake City.
Q: Is language proficiency required for this job?
A: Applicants must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English fluently. Bilingual language skills may be required in some locations.
Q: Are there any age requirements for this job?
A: Applicants must be 18 years of age or older to apply for this job
Conclusion: If you have a high school diploma or equivalent and are 18 years of age or older, and have excellent communication skills and a strong attention to detail, this may be the perfect job for you. The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and fluency in English are also necessary. Bilingual language skills may be required in some locations. If you are authorized to work in the U.S. and are willing to complete a pre-employment drug screen, comprehensive background check, and/or fingerprinting, and can secure the appropriate airport authority and/or U.S. Customs security badges if applicable, we encourage you to apply for this opportunity. This is a chance to join a top airline company