Website Alaska Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Kent, Check out this CSA – Cargo Network Support Job vacancy in Kent. The Cargo Network Support team is the centralized help desk, assisting with Alaska Air Cargo internal cargo customers’ inquiries. The role of the Cargo Network Support Team is to ensure the ease of moving cargo and must be proactive during flight delays or cancelations.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a CSA – Cargo Network Support
- Liaison between SOC and Cargo Operations.
- Oversees the monitoring of daily flight activity and recommends the best course of action to protect shipments during irregular operations, communicates service recovery plans to all stations involved -Oversees the monitoring of key customer shipments, and provides customer support for logistics problems and unusual or high demand customer shipments.
- Manages internal help desk calls from over 90 cargo stations throughout the Alaska Cargo network.
- Completes customer claims in a timely manner, and investigates cargo claims and service failures. Determine the amount due to the customer based on investigation and conditions of carriage.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Able to accept a CSA starting pay based on contract (may vary depending on location) required.
- Able to participate in paid training required.
- Ability and willingness to work a non-traditional shift as needed (e.g., nights, weekends, holidays).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, Excel, Teams, and Outlook).
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum age of 18.
Job Details Company Name : Alaska Airlines Location : Kent, WA, USA Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.alaskaair.com.