Website Spirit Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Miramar, Check out this Crew Scheduling Supervisor Job vacancy in Miramar. Maintain a clear picture of the present operation as well as the following day. Work closely with the Dispatcher in Charge, Maintenance, and the front line schedulers to keep up with any crew or maintenance issues.
Research any grievance information the manager may need for hearings. Provide leadership and training assistance to all crew schedulers on a shift and ensure all shifts are covered.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Crew Scheduling Supervisor
- Contractual Knowledge: Able to understand and apply the contract for both pilots and flight attendants.
- Customer Service: Answer any questions the crewmembers may have regarding their contracts, accommodations, legalities, or general questions.
- Crew efficiency and productivity.
- May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate (e.g., emergencies change in workload, rush jobs or technical developments).
- FAR: Knowledge of these regulations to operate under all federal regulations.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Bachelor’s degree in Aviation or related field, or equivalent experience required.
- 3-5 years experience required.
- Self-directed and able to lead and coordinate a large, complex airline operations control center.
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact successfully with various departments and government authorities.
- Operational software knowledge: flight planning, flight following, aircraft performance, ACARS, aviation weather, and a wide variety of other operational tools.
- Ability and willingness to work non-standard hours, including occasional short notice work shifts.
Job Details Company Name : Spirit Airlines Location : Miramar, Florida Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.spirit.com.